Beyond the PL Kicks programme within Derby city, our Community Engagement sessions provide opportunities for children and young people across large parts of the county.
Working in collaboration with local borough councils and key partners in each area, we aim to ensure the power of Derby County can support communities well beyond the Pride Park borders!
Football and multi-sports sessions are delivered for young people aged 8 -19 years in communities across Derbyshire. These sessions provide a safe and friendly environment to meet new people, exercise and improve general mental health and wellbeing.
Sessions are free to access and are:
- Multi Sports, 8-19 years old, 6-8pm, Pinxton Council MUGA, NG16 6LG
- Multi Sports 8-19 years old , 5:30-7:30, Petersham Green, NG10 4DZ
- Multi Sports, 8-19 years old, 6-8pm, Sharley Park Leisure Centre, Chesterfield, S45 9LX
- Multi Sports 8-19 years old, 5:30-7pm, Windsor Crescent, Ilkeston, DE7 4HD
- Multi Sports 8-19 years old, 6-8pm, Holmegate Playingfields, S45 9PN
- Girls Only Multi Sports 8-19 years old, 6-7.30pm, Queens Park Sports Centre, Boythorpe Road, Chesterfield, S40 2ND
- Football, 8-19 years old, 6.30-8pm, Hilton Village Hall, DE65 5GH
- Multi Sports, 8-19 years old, 4-6pm, Lockton Avenue MUGA, DE75 7EQ
- Friday Night Football, 11-16, 6-8pm, Aldercar High School Astro, NG16 4HL
For more information please fill in this form or contact Luke Shakesby, Community Engagement Co-ordinator, (Chesterfield and North East Derbyshire) or David Goulding, Inclusion Officer, (Erewash, Amber Valley and South Derbyshire), Community Engagement Officers, on 01332 416140 or [email protected] or [email protected]