Premier League Kicks is the Premier League’s flagship community initiative; the overriding aim of which is to use the strength and profile of professional football clubs to create opportunities for young people at the heart of their communities.
What is PL Kicks?
- A project aimed to engage young people (aged 8-19) in a range of constructive activities
- Funded nationally by the Premier League and Sport England
- Creates routes into education, training and employment
- Encourages volunteering within projects and throughout the target neighbourhoods
- Breaks down barriers between the police and young people
- Supports the reduction of crime and anti-social behaviour in targeted neighbourhoods
- Increases the playing, coaching and officiating opportunities for participants
From being part of the Kicks programme, you can gain opportunities such as representing Derby County at tournaments, match tickets and free qualifications.
If you are interested in getting involved with one of our inclusion programmes or want to get involved, whether as participant, coach or partner organisation, please contact Gavin Lewis on 07912 390941 or [email protected].