• Age 16-18 and unemployed or not in education?
• Looking to improve your skills and job prospects?
• Interested in sports activities and working in the community?
Derby County Community Trust are working in partnership with Chesterfield College to offer young people a unique opportunity to begin careers in sport coaching and development.
If you are currently out of work and aged 16-18, you are eligible to apply for the Activity Assistant Trainee opportunities at Derby County Community Trust.
What is a Traineeship?
A Traineeship provides young people with the chance to gain real experience in an area they would like to work in, develop key employability skills and enhance their CV.
As part of the Traineeship, you will:
• Complete a 12 week programme
• Take advantage of paid work experience opportunities
• Improve your confidence and motivation
• Develop English and maths skills
• Have a guaranteed interview for an apprenticeship if you complete the course
• Learn more about the community sport business
Contact [email protected] or complete the below to register for our next 12 week programmes, starting 13th September and 16th October: